We are seeking a dedicated Dynamic Board of Directors and Committee Members who are committed to ending poverty and inequality, to help guide NFP Initiatives' global mission, project "InDivisible".
Board Member Positions/Desired Experience (8)
- Infrastructure and Technology
- International Diplomacy
- Legal and Constitutional Rights
- Political Campaigns
- Corporate and Class Inclusion
- Global Trade and Commerce
- Media and Film
Directors need not be residents of the State of Illinois, nor citizens of the United States but must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
The vast scope of Project InDivisible requires a conglomerate of consultants from numerous industries, professions, institutions, and nations. Creation of the applications we term "The System Core", will be a project of mass undertaking by all nations - and will be a monument and legacy comparable to the pyramids of Egypt.
- Board of Trustees
- Board of Local Communities, Cities, States, and Nations
- Board of International Relations and Development
- Board of Corporate and Industry Inclusion
- Board of Mayors
- Board of Governors
- Board of Infrastructure and Development
- Board of System Core Development
- Board of Research and Development
- Board of Programmers
- Board of Translation
- Board of Unions, Trades, and Workforce Safety
- Board of Global Curriculum
- Young Professionals Board
- Young Professional Leadership Council
- Youth Leadership Council
Board terms are for five to seven years (the duration of the project).
For additional information about board membership please select the Board Member Application.
BECOME A BOARD MEMBER
If you are dedicated to ending poverty please complete the application at the the top of this page.
- Please familiarize yourself with the full proposal and interactive calculations at: http://projectInDivisible.org
- Tell us what board position you are interested in filling
- Prepare a brief summary of why you wish to be a volunteer Board Member to include with your online application.
Once your volunteer application is received, we will contact you by email to setup a phone meeting to discuss your interest, experience, and the responsibilities and obligations of Board Membership.
Please Note: NFP Initiatives is a secular organization partnering with AdvanCN. The planning of Project InDivisible began in 2008. After eight years of diligent volunteer work and 18-hour days for more than six years by AdvanCN.
We welcome your comments and suggestions.
Thank you for your time and interest.