We are seeking a dedicated Dynamic Board of Directors and Committee Members who are committed to ending poverty and inequality, to help guide NFP Initiatives' global mission.
Board Member Positions/Desired Experience
- Infrastructure and Technology
- International Diplomacy
- Legal and Constitutional Rights
- Political Campaigns
- Corporate and Class Inclusion
- Global Trade and Commerce
- Media and Film
Directors need not be residents of the State of Illinois, nor citizens of the United States but must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
The vast scope of AdvanCN's mission requires a conglomerate of consultants from numerous industries, professions, institutions, and nations.
- Board of Trustees
- Board of Local Communities, Cities, States, and Nations
- Board of International Relations and Development
- Board of Corporate and Industry Inclusion
- Board of Mayors
- Board of Governors
- Board of Infrastructure and Development
- Board of System Core Development
- Board of Research and Development
- Board of Programmers
- Board of Translation
- Board of Unions, Trades, and Workforce Safety
- Board of Global Curriculum
- Young Professionals Board
- Young Professional Leadership Council
- Youth Leadership Council
Board terms are for five to seven years (or for the duration of the project).
For additional information about board membership please select the Board Member Application.
BECOME A BOARD MEMBER
If you are dedicated to ending poverty and inequality, please complete the application at the top of this page.
- Tell us what board position you are interested in filling
- Prepare a brief summary of why you wish to be a volunteer Board Member to include with your online application.
Once your volunteer application is received, we will contact you by email to setup a phone meeting to discuss your interest, experience, and the responsibilities and obligations of Board Membership.
Please Note: NFP Initiatives is a secular sub-organization of AdvanCN.
We welcome your comments and suggestions.
Thank you for your time and interest.